Bourbon Street Grille wants to host your event! Our four seasons deck, upstairs dining area, or bar is the perfect place for your rehearsal dinner, birthday party, or retirement get-together. Whatever the reason to celebrate that you can create, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our upcoming Dahlonega Science Festival on our Calendar and go to www.dahlonegascience.org to reserve your seat for the desired science talk.
Dahlonega Science Festival Brunch Special 10:00am - 11:30am Saturday and Sunday
Meat or Veggie egg casserole served with a homemade beignet and fruit salad for $8.
Bottomless coffee and tea bar for $2.
Saturday March 2, 2019
- 10:00 – Marianne Shockley (UGA) – Insects as Food: Delicious and Nutritious
- 11:15 – Marshall Shepherd (UGA & TV) – Zombies, Sports & Cola: Implications for Communicating Weather and Climate Change
- 12:30 – Kim Steadman (NASA JPL) – Roving Mars
- 1:45 – John Wise (GA Tech) – Computing the Origins of Galaxies
- 3:00 – Larry Young (Emory) – The Neurobiology of Love
- 4:15 – Russell Cutts (UGA) – Human Ingenuity seen through an Ancient Lens
Sunday March 3, 2019
- AND 10:00 on Sunday – Trina Rey (NASA JPL) – The Voyager Spacecraft – Exiting the Solar System – A milestone for mankind